Culture & Values
Our core values are based on Integrity, Accountability, Stewardship and Teamwork. These values align with our commitment to patients, clinicians and each other.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are dedicated to maintaining an environment where employees feel valued and appreciated. We focus on leveraging each employee’s strengths to deliver products and services that set us apart.
Working at Isoray
- Open Communication – We value open communication and strive to continue building a positive work environment. We encourage our employees to have both formal and informal conversations with their managers throughout the year.
- Commitment to Delivering Quality Products – Our employees take what they do very seriously and want to make a difference in the lives of others. For those who join Isoray, we hope this commitment is contagious.
- Team building Opportunities – Throughout the year we offer opportunities for employees to get together and have fun. Whether it is a baseball game, employee lunch, or other informal activities; we want employees to build and sustain positive working relationships.
- Training – We offer a comprehensive training program that allows employees to grow both personally and professionally. Our hybrid method of offering traditional classroom training, virtual learning and eLearning allows employees to increase their skill sets in a variety of ways. Our training programs cover a range of topics that include in part: Safety, Regulatory, Compliance, and Leadership Development.
I’ve always been passionate about innovation and helping people! Here at Isoray, I get to be part of helping patients through one of the worst illnesses we know by producing a cutting edge treatment. It’s so rewarding knowing that at the end of every day, I’ve personally helped someone to reach life beyond their cancer.Rose King
I love working for IsoRay because I appreciate working for a company that encourages me to grow in my career while supporting my volunteer efforts in our community. Though I took a break for several years to focus on raising my children, coming back to the IsoRay family, where I feel like I’m making a positive difference in the world, was an easy decision.Emily Maloney
As part of Engineering and R&D, I have been here for 12 years and know that innovation and ideas are limitless. Isoray is not just an employer with employees; we are a family and together we fight cancer.Keo Thavone
Project Manager / RSO
The Project Manager position will be responsible for the implementation of new and revised products, processes, and procedures used in Isoray production. The Project Manager will assist R&D and Operations in transitioning projects from the development phase into manufacturing. This person will also serve as Assistant Radiation Safety Officer (RSO). In this role the position will create and maintain a safe radioisotope production environment by employing skill set to assist all production and R&D areas in developing procedures, processes, programs, and user skills. Act as back-up RSO for Isoray Medical’s radioactive Material license.
· Develop a cost-benefit analysis on new/existing projects.
· Develop working hypotheses, design projects and execute root-cause-and-effects analysis on the projects
· Assist the RSO in maintaining a safe working environment in compliance with all regulatory and licensing requirements.
· Assist Observe, evaluate, and recommend improvements to radiological processes
· Assist manufacturing in scaling up and implementation of process changes.
· Manage assigned project resources to meet project milestones and deliver completed projects on time
· Ensure all uses of radiation are conducted safely, adhere to the conditions of the license and application, and result in exposures to personnel which are as low as reasonably achievable.
· Act as liaison agent with regulatory authorities, be available for assistance in inspection and audits, and notify the department.
· Be familiar with all applicable regulations and regulatory guides, and assure that license applications are properly filled out and are submitted on time.
· Ensure required surveys, calibrations, and leak tests are performed on time.
· Maintain detailed project plans, real-time project updated and project status tracking
· Collaborate with Sales to identify new potential products
· Coordinate commercialization related activity
· Provides working knowledge of a project management methodology
· Execute and deliver on project requirements while be a part of a cross-functional team
· Review and analyze production, quality control and operational reports
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
· Minimum of five years related project management experience.
· Strong background in physics or chemistry required.
· Experience in a production environment preferred.
· Internal and external radiation dosimetry experience preferred.
· Lean Six Sigma preferred
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certified a plus
· Certification by the AAHP and/or AAPM preferred.
· Knowledge of industry and regulatory standards
· Knowledge of Microsoft office products including Microsoft Project
· Ability to identify resources and align/coordinate/prioritize resource work loads
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to organize and plan
· Ability to problem solve
· Ability to run assigned projects unassisted
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to demonstrate interpersonal, communication (oral and written) skills
· Ability to make decisions, act up on them, and accept accountability for outcome of decisions
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Job Description_Project Managerv2
If you work 30 hours per week or more, the following benefits are available:
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid company holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
Send Your Resume to:
IsoRay Medical, Inc.
350 Hills St., Suite 106
Richland, WA 99354
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (gender), age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, family medical history, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other status protected by law.