Culture & Values
Diversity & Inclusion
Working at Isoray
- Open Communication – We value open communication and strive to continue building a positive work environment. We encourage our employees to have both formal and informal conversations with their managers throughout the year.
- Commitment to Delivering Quality Products – Our employees take what they do very seriously and want to make a difference in the lives of others. For those who join Isoray, we hope this commitment is contagious.
- Team building Opportunities – Throughout the year we offer opportunities for employees to get together and have fun. Whether it is a baseball game, employee lunch, or other informal activities; we want employees to build and sustain positive working relationships.
- Training – We offer a comprehensive training program that allows employees to grow both personally and professionally. Our hybrid method of offering traditional classroom training, virtual learning and eLearning allows employees to increase their skill sets in a variety of ways. Our training programs cover a range of topics that include in part: Safety, Regulatory, Compliance, and Leadership Development.
I love working for IsoRay because I appreciate working for a company that encourages me to grow in my career while supporting my volunteer efforts in our community. Though I took a break for several years to focus on raising my children, coming back to the IsoRay family, where I feel like I’m making a positive difference in the world, was an easy decision.Emily Maloney
If you work 30 hours per week or more, the following benefits are available:
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid company holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Short term disability
To ApplySend Your Resume to:
350 Hills St., Suite 106
Richland, WA 99354
As part of Engineering and R&D, I have been here for 12 years and know that innovation and ideas are limitless. Isoray is not just an employer with employees; we are a family and together we fight cancer.Keo Thavone