Culture & Values
Our core values are based on Integrity, Accountability, Stewardship and Teamwork. These values align with our commitment to patients, clinicians and each other.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are dedicated to maintaining an environment where employees feel valued and appreciated. We focus on leveraging each employee’s strengths to deliver products and services that set us apart.
Working at Isoray
- Open Communication – We value open communication and strive to continue building a positive work environment. We encourage our employees to have both formal and informal conversations with their managers throughout the year.
- Commitment to Delivering Quality Products – Our employees take what they do very seriously and want to make a difference in the lives of others. For those who join Isoray, we hope this commitment is contagious.
- Team building Opportunities – Throughout the year we offer opportunities for employees to get together and have fun. Whether it is a baseball game, employee lunch, or other informal activities; we want employees to build and sustain positive working relationships.
- Training – We offer a comprehensive training program that allows employees to grow both personally and professionally. Our hybrid method of offering traditional classroom training, virtual learning and eLearning allows employees to increase their skill sets in a variety of ways. Our training programs cover a range of topics that include in part: Safety, Regulatory, Compliance, and Leadership Development.
I’ve always been passionate about innovation and helping people! Here at Isoray, I get to be part of helping patients through one of the worst illnesses we know by producing a cutting edge treatment. It’s so rewarding knowing that at the end of every day, I’ve personally helped someone to reach life beyond their cancer.Rose King
I love working for IsoRay because I appreciate working for a company that encourages me to grow in my career while supporting my volunteer efforts in our community. Though I took a break for several years to focus on raising my children, coming back to the IsoRay family, where I feel like I’m making a positive difference in the world, was an easy decision.Emily Maloney
As part of Engineering and R&D, I have been here for 12 years and know that innovation and ideas are limitless. Isoray is not just an employer with employees; we are a family and together we fight cancer.Keo Thavone
If you work 30 hours per week or more, the following benefits are available:
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid company holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
Send Your Resume to:
IsoRay Medical, Inc.
350 Hills St., Suite 106
Richland, WA 99354
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (gender), age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, family medical history, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other status protected by law.